After my rant yesterday - it's time to do something happy :) That whole concept had just been weighing on my mind, and I guess that I should point out that if you are reading my blog, you are definitely not one of the people that has discouraged me. I'm talking about those that barely know me, or strangers even. Sure I have family members that freak out when I mention a baby, but I know them well enough just to tell them that we'll have one when we're ready. I'm not opposed to good advice in the least, but some people have become nearly rabbid trying to tell me what to do. Please don't be afraid to tell me what you think!!!
Okay so to happiness: Amber tagged me in a post so here are my 25 things you didn't know about me!
1. I have never broken a bone.
2. I have been to 13 states and 7 countries.
3. I am hard-headed and cynical. Who knew?
4. I nearly drowned at Myrtle Beach when I was 7.
5. I pour my corn straight on my mashed potatoes.
6. I once won a hula hoop contest at The Graduate downtown.
7. My nickname was Fawfide growing up. My pawpaw named me that so don't you dare make fun. haha
8. I can play the violin, piano, flute and guitar.
9. My husband treats me like a princess even though most of the time I don't deserve it.
10. I HATE to hear people chew their food or swallow.
11. I don't have a favorite song.
12. I don't like pizza, hot dogs, or Sex in the City. *gasp*
13. I can't roll my tounge.
14. Everything that I've ever judged someone else for doing, I've later done myself or will likely do it myself - and I'm sorry.
15. I remember important dates, addresses, and phone numbers very easily. I scared the heck out of Nate when I knew all of his personal info (including SSN) after only dating for 2 months. If you say it once and it's important, I'm probably gonna remember it.
16. Me & my sister always know when something is wrong with each other even if we're thousands of miles apart.
17. I recently regained a joy in shopping.
18. I have to have eight hours of sleep to function properly.
19. My favorite childhood memory is playing with all of my cousins in the tree in Granny's front yard.
20. I want to write a book.
21. I have a crush on Edward Cullen. (Okay, well maybe you knew that.)
22. I know all of the words to many, many Disney movies.
23. I am very critical of music because I'm so passionate about it.
24. My brother graduates high school this year, and I'm sad :(
25. I'm a lot funnier on paper - none of my jokes ever come out like they're supposed to. haha
1 comment:
I hate hearing people eat too...lol! The noises are just awful to me for some reason. I also don't like hot dogs or Sex in the City (but I do like pizza. Everyone freaks out if you don't like hot dogs!
& I'm also really good at remembering anything that has to do with numbers. I still remember phone numbers of friends I had in elementary school...lol! You can shock yourself with how much you remember!
Post a Comment