1. My son woke up at 5:45 this morning. No idea why - must be the early sunrise. Since I'm now at home, I can't justify nudging (read: shoving) Nate out of bed to go get him. Thus, I stumbled in to his room and retrieved the wide awake kid.
2. This blurry picture was taken around 7:00a. Please note the one frog boot and that he is talking fervently on a very tiny pretend cell phone. He thinks that you have to walk around when you talk on the phone...wonder where he got that from.
3. Harris Teeter had Triple Coupons this past week...I rocked out. My second trip is pictured below. $11 for all of this - I saved roughly $26. It's an awesome thing to do when you need to get all you can out of a dollar. Time consuming, but well worth it!
4. Some very good friends of ours had a baby girl 2 days ago, and I met her last night. My goodness she is beautiful - she was born in the same room I had my son. It was special being back in that room again holding a tiny little one. Baby fever, anyone? I digress.
5. I'm going to go start some laundry or something while the kid mentioned in Items No. 1 and 2 sleeps off his early wake up time...bless him.
No comments:
Post a Comment