Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ready to Launch, finally.

For the past few months I have spent time studying blogs. Yes, blogs. How you write them, which ones are worth reading, and what is actually worth writing. Some that I came across were completely addictive, while others…well let’s just say they didn’t leave me on the edge of my seat begging for more.



I realized how much I love to write my senior year in college. Most of the blogs I came across were people who had “always” loved to write, or just “knew” that was what they wanted to do. This passion for writing was news to me. So, after many months of nay-saying on my part – I’ve decided to give it a shot and launch my own blog.


I do not plan for this to be political or religious, but those issues will no doubt be incorporated in my writing as I care about both. I can, however, guarantee that it will be random, and that you won’t always agree with what I have to say. The things I love to read come from those who are passionate and personable, so here’s hoping I can live up to my own expectations. Happy Reading!

No comments: