Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goin' Home..

Well, sorta.

Guys, we're going to London! We booked our flight last night, and on May 19th we'll be headed across the big pond to the good ol' UK.

We'll be staying close to Hyde Park, which is near the Buckingham Palace area. We got a killer deal at Yahoo! Travel (thanks to Sarah for telling me about that site) and stayed within our budget. I am super excited to see everything again. I'm sure it will be quite different this time, in a much better way. When I was over there last time I just kept thinking it would be so much better to share it with someone other than my classmates that I barely knew.

I'm going to do my best not to think about it until May, because I know I will just get too excited and ONLY think about London. Good luck to me with that! I've already started a mental list of things we HAVE to do, and places that I missed before! Thanks to y'all for encouraging me to take the leap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAH!I love that you're taking a short trip and just going for it! You will have a blast showing your husband all the sights. :) I can't wait to hear all your big plans!

Amber said...

yay! i'm excited for ya'll!

good luck trying not to think about it! i have a feeling that will be a lil hard to do!


p.s. i'm buying a huge suitcase to hide in so i can sneak along with you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats awesome! So jealous!

Lisa said...

I will be coming back from Spain when you are leaving for London! Have Fun!