Bandwagoneere, here.
8 Things I Look Forward to:
1. Our trip to London
2. Having a family
3. Saturday
4. Owning my own cake business
5. That Day
6. Tonight, actually
7. Harry Potter movie
8. New Moon movie
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Sat outside at lunch and got a tan
2. Cooked dinner
3. Went through things to sell at the yard sale
4. Hugged my husband
5. Petted my dog
6. Called my Mom
7. Worked
8. Drove
8 Things I Love
1. God
2. Nate
3. My family
4. My Mom
5. Bailey
6. Good food
7. nice warm spring days
8. decorating cakes
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Apparate (for you non-Harry Potter fans, appear quickly from one place to another.)
2. Make lots of money out of the comfort of my home
3. Travel to a new place every few weeks
4. Finish the book I'm writing
5. Dance
6. Live closer to my Mom (even closer)
7. I can't think of 2 more.
8. --
8 Shows I Watch
1. 24
2. House
3. Deadliest Catch
4. Spongebob Squarepants
5. What Not to Wear
6. Myth Busters
7. Planet Earth
8. Weather on the 8s. haha
3 comments:
I am frightened that you watch SpongeBob and you do not even have kids! Too funny
I should've put Spongebob first because I watch him the most - he is my favorite!
Dude. I wish I could apparate too!
Post a Comment