Soo...everyone has requested "baby bump" pictures - and while I'm not entirely happy about showing them just yet because right now I just look like I've gained weight instead of a child...I will post them because one day it'll really look like a baby belly and not an extra 5ish pounds.
Okay, this is what we started with: 6/5 - day I had the positive pregnancy test
(4 weeks)
On my birthday - 7/12
9 weeks
Almost 14 weeks - first second trimester pic
Ahh that was painful. Please be gentle.
Some days I look HUGE and some days you can't even tell I'm pregnant - they tell me that's according to "bowel movements" haha but I will not share that information with you.
4 comments:
aww yayyyy loving these pics!!! you look so cute
just a lil bitty bump & of course you look adorable with one!
can't wait to see more!
I love the pictures! Carmel is 4 weeks ahead of you and she has been saying it looks like a beer gut. I saw it today and she does have a bump! I love watching the progression! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa E
Ok...the pics are great and all...but I need to see this bump IN PERSON!! Love you and I am so excited for you and nate!!
Post a Comment