So - I went for another prenatal appointment this Wednesday, and after measuring me for the first time they've basically determined that I'm farther along than initially thought....meaning he may be here sooner! Ahh!
When we went for the ultrasound at 17 weeks, peanut measured 8 days ahead but they chalked it up to operator error because moving one millimeter means days worth in measuring a baby, but I'm measuring 1.5cm ahead, too - so now it's a lot more probable that I really am farther along! They haven't officially changed my due date but the doc said he totally thinks peanut will be here earlier in February. My bet is on Super Bowl Sunday. (Feb. 7)
Of course, it's all speculation anyway and I might just be having a big baby - but we're all so anxious to meet our little man that thinking he might be here sooner is really exciting :)
3 comments:
That's really cool! Either way (whether he's just a healthy baby or you are further along) it sounds good!
So exciting!
Yay! I know when we'd go for our appointments I would just keep hoping he'd be coming sooner rather than later. It wasn't because I hated pregnancy all that much, it was just because I wanted to meet him. :)
Like Amber said, either way, sounds good! :)
My co-worker had her baby two weeks ahead of schedule. They kept saying "either we mismeasured originally - or he's just a big baby" but they kept her due date the same throughout her pregnancy and she gave birth two full weeks ahead of schedule. So maybe he will be here before you think! :) It's all so exciting!
Post a Comment