Saturday, November 28, 2009

Meet Little Man!


Here he is in 4-D, and I hate to start bragging but...how FrEaKiNg cute is he!? I love him already!  Nate sure can't deny him, because he already looks like him!  He also looks a little like my brother from some angles and has my facial expressions.  Crazy we can see that already, huh!?  When we were having the ultrasound it was more like a live video instead of pictures, and the way he moves his mouth looks just like me.  He looked really mad a few times and well, that's when he looked like his Mama! 

It's hard to fully comprehend that this little thing is growing inside of me.  It is so wonderful to feel him move and kick - at 2.5 pounds he can't hurt me...yet! 

I had two family showers this weekend (Nate's famililes on both sides are HUGE so we split them up) and seeing all of the little outfits, receiving blankets and bibs has me itchin' to hold my little man. 

I'm feeling better - still having Braxton Hicks, but not nearly as frequent.  Looks like I'm just gonna have these until he gets here!  I guess it's good practice! 

Can't wait to kiss these little feet!



Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Amber said...

OMG! He is so cute!

Technology is crazy! I still cannot believe that you can see so much of your baby nowadays!

husband said...

looks like his daddy!!

Anonymous said...

Those ultrasounds freak me out.

But he is adorable! Good job, Mama!