Hey long, lost blogger friends! After much debate with myself - I have decided not to discontinue this blog and start over. After all, if someone is really that interested in my cakes and my life...so be it. You can google my name and the blog will pop up anyway, so I will just be careful what I post - as I always have.
I have truly missed writing, but oh-my-gosh have I been busy. Not only have I been preparing for the baby, but I have had literally 3 or more cakes a week since I last wrote. Such a blessing! But also very tiring.
In baby news - I'm in my third trimester now!!! Holy schnikes! I'm doing better with the hypoglycemia and have learned to eat appropriately. Of course I still mess up from time to time, but I'm doing better! Our 4-D ultrasound is in two weeks, and I can't wait to see my little man again! I also have my gestational diabetes test (which we already know I DON'T have, but pray I don't fail it falsely!)
Nate painted the nursery last night and I love it! I'll post some pics as soon as there is something in there to actually look at! We had our first shower Nov. 1 (oh the blues and greens!) so we have things, just no furniture.
Well, I must go ice a cake - but it feels good to be back!
1 comment:
You've been a busy momma! That's so great about the cakes! Although it must be tiring!
Can't wait to see some pics of you & your lil man!
Post a Comment