I can't sleep anymore. My new car had leather seats put in it today, and it's purdy. Work stresses me out like no other. I temporarily have lost partial vision twice in my pregnancy. Yeah. Men see colors different than women. Coral pink and orange are not the same thing. Just like lavender and light blue are not the same thing. I failed my sugar test last week so I have to go back next Wednesday and take the 4 hour test - probably gonna fail that too if I had to guess. I can't wait to hold my son. It makes me tear up to say, "my son." I'm making my first wedding cake in 18 days. I'm nervous and excited. I just bought my dog a $27 embroidered stocking that matches the ones Nate and I have. I really like decorating for Christmas. I like listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra even more. I have amazing in-laws. I really can't imagine life without Nate's family. Of course, mine is awesome, too. I still haven't seen New Moon. This is upsetting. Now that I've seen "pictures" of my baby boy, I have no idea what I want to name him anymore. Not being able to sleep makes me delirious - especially in the morning. I'm ready to wear jeans that actually button. I do not like maternity pants. Even though I've been through some pretty bizarre and scary things in the last 7+ months, I wouldn't say I've had a "bad" pregnancy and would do it all again in a heartbeat. I really need to go attempt to sleep. I hope y'all have a good week!
4 comments:
you silly! that was some good rambling and oh so very true!!
i absolutely love the rambling...and i love you :-)
doesn't it feel good to ramble?
busy momma! i know you will do just fine with the wedding cake! i would say try not to be nervous or stress out, but i guess that's easier said than done!
Sorry you cant sleep. Is it anxiety?
Losing vision while pregnant is something I was so scared of. Eeek!
Don't be nervous about making Amber's cake, you'll be GREAT! :)
Go see New Moon!
Maybe you should wait til you meet him to name him?
Post a Comment