Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on Life.

I, once again, must apologize for my absence. I have just been stuck in a funk - just dull, drab, boring, no fun, blah-ness for like a week and I did not want to subject you, the lovely reader, to that! :) I think I'm on my way out of it so things should get better.

Umm - we leave for London in EIGHT days. To my surprise, I have done a fantastic job at not thinking about it. It really just occurred to me how soon it is. Nate and I started our list of things-to-do while eating dinner tonight, but we haven't even considered packing or random things we might need. (Can we say a electrical plug converter so I can actually straighten my hair??)

In landscaping news: the homeowners association approved our fence! So we'll finally be able to let our dog run free at home without a leash! She's going to be in a chocolate dog's heaven. Bailey's doing well, growing like crazy - she did chew her Dad's favorite hat to shreds two nights ago, but he forgave her without too much groveling on her part.

Now, House and 24 are coming on! Everyone have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll let your absence slide, I guess... :)

How exciting! You have to post TONS of pictures!!

Amber said...

i'm so excited to see some pics when you get back! you are going to have sooo much fun! ah, super jealous!

fences are the best things for dogs! & humans. you don't have to always worry about walking them, you can just open the door and let them run free! lol!