In an effort to once again regain peace in the Edwards' household - I just would like to say that my last post about Nate was not ENTIRELY about him. It was an observation that I have made not only in my current relationship, but in past and viewing other relationships as well. I think I hurt his feelings.
Nate is nearly perfect, and I'm far from it, so I have to get a jab in every once in a while when the opportunity presents itself! If I indicated that Nate stares at random women - that's not the case. I merely wanted to point out the difference between a crush on a celebrity and a crush on an attainable female. Okay, that is all.
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!
2 comments:
aw did his feelings get hurt? i bet if my nate read my blog his would be hurt too.
i knew what you meant though!
aww, remind him of the one post of the top 5 guys! (i definitely didn't put bryan anywhere in my top 5! shh!) :)
i gotcha on what you meant!
Post a Comment