Monday, September 28, 2009

Award!

So, Ashley gave me an award about eight years ago and I just spazed and forgot to tell everyone. Ashley, I really am appreciative! :)


Here are the rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3.) Link the person who nominated you.
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them!

Seven Unknown Facts:
1. I started learning the violin (and then piano) at age 4. [Teach your kids young, folks! They won't ever forget!]
2. I only had perfect attendance one time in school - the 3rd grade. It was because I loved my teacher, Mrs. Mills.
3. However, I was late almost every day.
4. I hate coffee.
5. Peanut just kicked me.
6. I don't think I've ever said this on my blog - I'm a Sigma Sigma Sigma.
7. I want to get married again (to Nate) just so I can plan another wedding! :)

3 comments:

Cameron said...

heck yeah you are a sigma!!! love you jess!!

NatleiLynn said...

You could have totally planned mine. I was clearly not cut out to be a wedding planner!

Anonymous said...

Hahah. I love wedding planning... too bad all my plans for my wedding fell through. :(
Yay for kicks from Peanut!