Alright guys - my ultrasound is at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow morning and I have no idea what to expect. Boy? Girl? Boy and Girl?You know how there are always people who can just "call" whether a baby is a boy or a girl really quickly and be right every single time? Well, I know 2 of those in particular and both of them aren't getting a vibe or the vibe waivers back and forth - so either I'm actually having a puppy or I'm having a boy and a girl.
I want to take a poll - just because I think it's a lot of fun to guess! What are your thoughts!?! Boy or girl!?
5 comments:
Oh how I hope its a girl!
Boy!
Lisa E
Boy!
Lisa E
I think it's going to be a boy!
(but twins would be fun!) :)
i have a feeling that you are having twins either a boy and girl or 2 boys.... just sayin!! can't wait to find out about P in the morning!! LOVE YOUUUU ... oh but if it's not twins thennnn a boy
Post a Comment