Friday, September 18, 2009

Help?

Does anyone know how to unlink the two blogs that I have? Meaning that they are two seperate websites rather than one connecting to the other.

I'm trying to expand my cake business and don't really want random people I give my card to to have to read all about my personal life.

If anyone knows, holler at ya girl :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, you cant. You can make it so that one or the other doesn't show on your profile, but thats all I know. To do that you have to edit your profile. But you have to remember its the same profile that everyone who reads your personal blog sees. So essentially if you clicked not show your personal blog on your profile so cake people cant see it, then no one would see it. Does that make sense?

Amy said...

Just stumbled onto your blog from Dog Tags & Pearls. You can't as far as I know. You have to have two separate accounts. I have this set up, one for my personal blog and then one blog for my layout tester blog. Hope this helps!