Hollywood is full of beautiful women of all ages, skin and hair colors, and occasionally they all gather at awards shows to show off their latest look/fashion/hair style. While I love to see these beautiful men and women, I'm over THIS LOOK "the pout" that so many celebrities put on.
Vanessa Hudgens pout.
The Masters of Pout. The Olsen Twins.I realize this sexy pose is occasionally necessary for a photo shoot, stop and pose, etc. but I'm talking about girls that make that pout all. the. time. It's like Vanessa Hudgens has just forgotten how to smile. "Think sexy. Think sexy." Ugh! What happened to a good ol' Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts SMILE.
Which brings me to my next reluctant point. The pout should never occur in a movie that you are playing unless it's part of your role. Y'all know I love me some Megan Fox. The girl is the definition of sex appeal. However, I went with my family to see Transformers last night and I was somewhat disappointed in her. They played up her looks to the absolute MAX (which is fine - I mean I know movies need sex appeal) but it was extremely frustrating to see her have a sexy pout face while running from the Deceptagons. How does a woman running for miles from a metal monster make sexy eyes while looking terrified.
One could argue that she's beautiful enough that it just happens, but it was SO overdone that it was a little unbelievable. It's like the director said, "Hey, Megan - look sexy first, then try to act if you can." I just had to laugh a couple of times. Still a great movie, though.
Still love her, she's still my number one in beautiful women, but she's going to have to do better than that to gain my support as an actress.
Bless.
2 comments:
lol...definitely true! It's rare to see the women celebrities just smile.
Haha. I, myself, used to be guilty of the pout while out at parties. But I didnt overuse it, like the celebs.
I mean, can we see some teeth?
And, it annoys me that they do that in movies. Especially when they just wake up. Like WHO looks like that ALL the time!?
Post a Comment