This week has been very draining. I was swamped at work, Nate has had less than a pristine week at work, and the lack of a complete night’s sleep from the puppy is starting to take a toll on both of us. She is just like having a small child, and sometimes I’m convinced it’s worse!
But just in the nick of time, we get to go on a mini-vacation! Our one year anniversary is Monday, the 10th so we’re heading up to the mountains to stay at a quaint little bed and breakfast. I hope we’re not too late to enjoy at least some of the fall leaves. I’m so happy to get to spend time with my husband but am really looking forward to no alarm clock, no rules, and no set place to be!
Happy Friday!
Snakes, snails and puppy dog tails. Sugar, spice and everything nice. That's what my kids are made of...mostly.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Destination Relaxation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment