Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise.

I don’t usually watch the County Music Awards, or any award shows for that matter. I just don’t care for things like that because half of the time the performances are big let downs when it is broadcast loud and clear for millions of folks to see that these high paid men and women do not perform well live. Gasp!

However, last night I found myself watching them anyway, and I must say that I was more or less impressed! There was plenty of cleavage and big hair to go around, but on top of that the performances weren’t terrible. Kenny Chesney, who is an excellent live performer by the way, rocked out along with various other artists who were able to belt it out with no problem.

And can we say holy hottie, Shania Twain. I was so happy when she stepped out on the stage, and I support a Shania come back. Oh and Brad Paisley took a piece of my heart when he kissed his wife’s tee-ninsy (I’m assuming pregnant) little belly before accepting his award. Country music singers seem to be the most down to earth in the biz. I mean can you see T.I kissing his baby-mama belly before he accepts an award? I didn’t think so.

Moral of the story – I love country music and the beautiful men and women that sing it!


No comments: