Today has been one of those days. I thought that I would be bored at work today. Ha! Not very many secretaries or paralegals are working at all this week, so ALL of the attorneys at the back half of the office are bringing me their things. It ended up being okay, but my carpel tunnel syndrome is flaring up like whoa.
The church lady is "demanding" I pay her - tomorrow - if I don't want the insurance involved. I am so freaking frustrated. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of, but at the same time I really don't WANT to involve the insurance. Ugh. It just makes me so mad every time I think about it. End of story.
Good news though, I finished up with Christmas shopping today! So I can try to enjoy my last day at work for the week, and just relax. I'm looking forward to spending Christmas Eve and Day with my family. Apparently, Santa has been really good to me this year! So that's something to look forward to!
Also, I just wanted to say Congratulations to Nate for getting his first deer of the season last Thursday night!! Bailey and I are so proud of you for putting food on the table :)
2 comments:
omg my nate got his first deer ever on sunday! congrats to yours!
Love the blog...keep up the good writting!!
Post a Comment