Hello everyone, my name is Jessica, and I am Coke addict. Coca-Cola that is!
I have a serious issue with caffeine. About 2:00 p.m. this afternoon it came to my attention that *gasp* I had only had water to drink today! Okay, don't think about it, you don't need it. Stop it. Stop it. Ugh. Too late. Coke is on the brain, and I am helpless. (Maybe that explains my growing headache.)
Just when I think I'm over my craving, my co-worker pops a top from the next office down. Most people think cold, refreshing beer at that sound - not I. The dark, sweet, oh-so-not-good-for-you Coke is on this girl's brain.
So what do I do? I cave. And go straight to the breakroom and buy my poison.
I decided last fall to make, no FORCE, myself to only have one coke a day. I realized that all of that sweetness can't be too good for your innards. It has been proven that a nail when left in a bottle of coke will completely disappear in a few days. Who needs that kind of damage on their stomach lining - not me. I'll admit, I deserve a pat on the back as I only rarely have two (or more) a day.
Heaven forbid I would have ever taken up smoking, I would probably have cancer at this point or at least be struggling with half a lung. I don't (or didn't) think that I have an addictive personality, but the little red can says otherwise.

No comments:
Post a Comment